1. Our on-line retail sales department is aimed at supplying excellent service and value for money. We don't supply goods on a demonstration basis unless otherwise agreed. If you are not sure about the product you need, we suggest you contact us first before you make a purchase. Because we are an established retailer with a "real" shop with demonstration facilities, we can offer knowledgeable and accurate advice - please feel free to ask us about anything you are interested in. If you are not sure about a product, we advise you not to buy it until you are.
2. If the size of a product is critical, please make sure it will fit before you make a purchase. If the dimensions are not shown with the product specification, please contact us and we will provide you with the full dimensions.
3. Some offers and deals posted on our website are only available through our online or telesales purchase. We reserve the right to cancel any online order where a thorough in-store demonstration has been performed previously.
4. All quoted prices include VAT - delivery is free on orders above £100 unless stated otherwise. Where a price includes delivery, this is to mainland UK only. Other areas will be at extra cost. We do not deliver our goods outside the UK.
5. On the occasion where a price is listed incorrectly due to a typographical error or otherwise, we will inform you immediately as to the correct price of the goods. You will then have the option to proceed with or cancel the sale. A contract isn't active until we have despatched your order.
6. Payments online are via the PayPal portal and are charged on the day you place your order. If you wish to pay by debit/credit card, please contact us and we will be happy to process this for you.
7. To protect your personal details, a receipt for your goods together with the order tracking number will be sent by email on the afternoon of dispatch. No documents will be enclosed within the order itself. The shipping label on the outside of the packing will confirm the order was despatched by Mike Manning Audio.
8. Many of our more specialised suppliers do not mass produce stock, so this can delay dispatch by a couple of days. In this event we will inform you immediately. You can then cancel the sale or wait an agreed time.
9. Legislation states that the goods must be despatched within 30 days of the sale. Our target for despatch is within 3 working days. Weekends and Bank Holidays not included. Saturday deliveries are available at additional cost to normal delivery. These services are based on a best endeavour basis and are not guaranteed.
10. If you are paying by credit card, goods can only be delivered to the address at which your credit card is registered. Variations may apply, but please ask for details.
11. Price Promise. We do not operate a price promise. Our aim is to offer quality products and deals always - backed by our high level of service. After all, a big discount on a poor product does not make it a bargain! We consider our terms and conditions to be possibly the best in online retailing.
12. For security reasons, deliveries can only be made to addresses with an active landline telephone.
13. Please note that our couriers will try to deliver as arranged but we will not be held responsible for any costs incurred because of none delivery or factors caused by others. This service is based upon best endeavour and is not guaranteed.
14. Security: To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
15. These conditions only apply to UK sales.
16. If any of these terms need clarified or explained please contact us for more details.
|Right to withdraw - Distance selling regulations|
Current legislation gives you the right to cancel the sale from up to 14 working days from receipt of the goods without penalty and without giving a reason. The following details would have to be complied with:
1. Cancellation to be in writing via hard copy and/or email.
2. The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way.
3. Goods must be complete and in their original unopened packaging.
4. The cost of returning the goods would be at your expense.
5. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
6. A refund cannot be given for damaged, opened or soiled goods
7. Customised items or orders cannot be returned. Orders placed where the manufacturer supplies on demand will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
8. Purchased Software with the seal broken can not be returned under the distance selling regulations.
9. Variations to these conditions may apply - subject to mutual agreement.
10. Please contact us if you need further help or assistance.
|Damaged Goods - Incomplete deliveries|
Unless you open your goods in the presence of the delivery driver, please sign all deliveries as UNCHECKED. If after receiving your goods they are found to be damaged in anyway, please inform us within 24 hours by either email - email@example.com or telephone: 01935 479361. In the case of incomplete deliveries, please follow the same procedure
If you have any complaints or concerns regarding your purchase or the or the way in which your transaction was handled, please inform us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Mike Manning Audio, 9 Silver Street, Yeovil, Somerset, BA20 1HW. Your concern will be dealt with swiftly.